Gear Reducer/Gear Head/Gearbox
Product ID: 2GN( )K(B), 3GN( )K(B), 4GN( )K(B), 5GN( )K(B), 5GU( )K, 5GU( )KBSend Inquiry
(1) GN type is a light loading.
(2) GU type is a medium loading.
(3) GX type is a heavy loading.
You could choose the different type of torque depends on your demand, and you could use AC Motor or DC Motor or Brushless DC Motor to match the power then lower the speed and increase the effect of torque. Gear Reducer has two bearing to selection:
K: Means to use ball bearing. (Heavy Loading)
B: Means to use metal bearing. (Light Loading)
The details of model codes, ratio of reduce speed, and a list of torque, please see the table.
|Model||Dimension (L x W)||Fit Motors||Reduction Ratio||Max. Allowable Torque|
|2GN||60mm x 60mm||6W||3~180||25kg-cm|
|3GN||70mm x 70mm||15W||3~180||50kg-cm|
|4GN||80mm x 80mm||25W||3~1,800||80kg-cm|
|5GN||90mm x 90mm||40/60W||3~1,800||100/150kg-cm|
|5GX||90mm x 90mm||90/120W||3~1,800||200/250kg-cm|
- Model: 2GN, 3GN, 4GN, 5GN, 5GU, 5GX
- A reducer's torque will rise proportionally with reduction ratio. But the gear material as well as some other factors may limit the torque. Please refer to the following chart for maximum allowable torque at different reduction ratios with each model. (It showed in the large photo)
Gear Reducer Motors, AC & DC Motors, Brushless DC/AC Motors, Induction Motors, Series Motors, Reduction Gear Motors, Hollow Shaft Worm Gear Reducer, Electromagnetic Brake, Electronic Brake, Motor Speed Controller & Driver, Motor Parts & Accessories
CEOMr. Eric Wang
Sales ContactMs. Selena Wang / Export Sales
AddressNo.711-1, Dongfeng Road., Pingzhen District, Taoyuan City 32462, Taiwan