RBS050300TClick here for details.
Product ID: Ball-Contact Sensor SwitchSend Inquiry
- Dimensions / Operation / P.C.B. Layout
- Please refer to the Specification
- 45° Tilt Detecting within a 360° radius
- Wake up systems for power saving, such like remote controllers.
- Anti-theft / Anti-tamper devices
- Rotation detection for monitors
- Alarm system
- Earthquake detecting
- Toys / Entertainment device
- Electrical Characteristics
- Contact Rating: 10mA, 5VDC
- Contact Resistance: 50(ohm) max.
- Differential Angle: Please refer to the Specification
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000M(ohm) min. at 100 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 50 VDC min. for 1 minute
- Capacitance: 5pF max.
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 40°C /95%RH
- Mechanical Life: 2 Hz horizontal, 1,000,000 times
- Electrical Life: 100,000 times
- Taiwan Patent No. 226086
- Suitable for vertical PCB.
- Switch state: Normal open.
- Gold-plated ball and terminals, low possibility of oxidization.
- Housing made of high insulation plastic material, free from electric conduction and rust problem.
- All plastic materials subject to industrial purpose, resist high temperature.
- Simple ON and OFF signals, easy for design.
- RoHS compliance, an ideal substitute for mercury switch.
- A more economical tilt detection option than IC design solution.
- All made in Taiwan and examined before shipment.
- RoHS Compliance
Tilt Sensors, Vibration Sensors, Centrifugal Force Sensors, Optical Sensors, Rotation Detecting Sensors, Photo Interrupters, Connectors, Liquid Level Sensors,