4 Inputs, 2.6Wx2 Class-AB Audio Amplifier with I2C Volume
Product ID: PT2369Send Inquiry
The PT2369 is an audio amplifier design for the low voltage (5V) application purpose, built-in stereo 2.6W Class-AB power amplifier with 32 steps I2C controlled volume, it also provides 4 sources selector, and unique noise suppressor circuit eliminates unpleasant pop noise during power or shutdown on/off, and provides SE/BTL selection for headphone connection.
- Supply voltage: 3~6V
- 4 Stereo inputs
- 32 steps, I2C controlled volume from -40dB to +26dB (BTL)
- 2.6W x 2 Class-AB Power Amplifier (VDD=5V, RL=4Ω, THD=10%)
- BTL and SE output selectable
- Pop-Free circuitry eliminates unpleasant noises during power ON/OFF and changing the input source.
- Low power shutdown
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Current Protection
- TSSOP 24 pin package with thermal pad
Adaptive Control IC for Fluorescent Lamp Ballast, USB Audio Controller, Linear Dimming LED Driver with Switch On/off, Automotive Digital Clock IC, OEM GPS Receiver, RF Chip, Auto Focus Motor Driver IC