Product ID: SP-600Send Inquiry
A timestamp is the time at which an event is recorded by a computer, not the time of the event itself. In many cases, the difference may be inconsequential: the time at which an event is recorded by a timestamp such as entered into a log file should be close to the time of the event.
The time stamp, SP-600, is equipped with the most options available in a multi-functional electronic time recorder. The SP-600 is designed to assist with all types business tasks including: Time recording, job timing and time, date, numbering along with message printing. Versatile and economical, this recorder prints what you need on what you want!
In 2001, we made a major breakthrough on our research and development, and brought out the micro-computer timer with the latest in time recording technology which can now be found in our Mindman M-200 and Kings Power KP-210 series. Hence, if you have any interest, please contact us for detail about timestamp.
- Quartz time stamp keeping for ± 15 seconds per month
- Power source : 100 - 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC , 50 / 60 HZ
- Dimensions : (W x H x D) 156 x 187 x 174 mm
- Weight : Approx. 2.2 kg
- Typical User
- Post Office
- Car Parks
- Battery back-up for printing when power is off.
- Built-in relay to operate external sounders.
- Ribbon cassette.
- All functions of the time stamp are quickly and easily customized to meet your exact business requirements.Built-in battery backup for time, date and memory auto-reset after power failure, never needing to be reset.
- Automatic month-end and leap year adjustment.
- Left or right hand margin printing.
- Large illuminated print window for accurate alignment of document.
- Printing options include Manual, Automatic, Semi-Automtic and Combination.
- Automatic hour adjustment for Summer and Winter time change.
- 1 to 8 digit numbering : Up to nine repeats.
- Selectable printing : 29 preset formats such as '19 jan 2004 11:00'.
- Customizable time stamp printing : Up to three separate lines.
- Selectable print formats : See chart on the left.
- 12 or 24 hour print format.
- Regular minute or 1/10, 1/100 or 5/100 of an hour 13 pre set comments such as FILED, SENT, PAID.
- Prints in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese.
- Password for program protection' * 'mark for irregular printing, programmable by each day of the week.
- Wall or table-top mounting.
Guard Tour Checkpoint System, Calculating Electronic Time Recorder, 4 Column Electronic Time Recorder, Mechanical Time Recorder, Time / Date / Numbering Printer