ASME BPE TUBEClick here for details.
ASME BPE TUBE
Product ID: P67_ASME BPE TUBESend Inquiry
Absolutely BPE hygienic conditions are necessary for the entire production cycle of pharmaceutical and ultra-high industries.
Therefore, tubes, fittings, and valves with a smooth internal surface like SF1 (Mechanical polished) or SF4 (Electro-polished) are extensively installed with the advantages of cleaning easily and avoiding bacteria contamination.
CSE only offers ASME certified tubes that are manufactured, quality controlled, marked, and certified complying with the highest standards for hygienic equipment design and guarantees extended quality and traceability.
CSE BPE tubing's reduces inspection requirements prior to installation by utilizing only the quality stainless steel materials compliant with ASME regulations.
CSE delivers directly from stock the following stainless steel tubes in grade TP316L with low sulfur content of 0.005% to 0.0017% and SF1 and SF4 finishes (according to the ASME BPE specification).
- ASTM A270-2015 S2
- SURFACE FINISH: SF0~SF6
- SF1 ID Pol. Ra<0.5μm/ OD Pol. Ra<0.8μm
- SF4 ID EP Finished Ra<0.38μm/ OD Pol. Ra<0.8μm
- CSE BPE EP products with following advantages:
- Homogeneously EP layer to minimize rouging
- Higher chrome concentration for better corrosion resistance
- Guaranteed smoothness of all internal surfaces to reduce Bio film
Pneumatic Actuator, Butterfly Valve, Check Valve, Sight Glass, Union, Ferrules, Clamps, BPE Pipe Fittings