Laser Angel Level
Product ID: A-700Send Inquiry
Excellently repeatability. Reset: for setting a pseudo-horizon, upon which a new angle based on the pseudo-horizon can be directly measured. Double check: double annular graduations provided for calibrating either positive or negative degrees.
- Laser power: 650nm x 5mM
- Accuracy: 0.05 degree
- Weight: 550g
- Laser distance: 100 meter
- MTBF: > 5000Hrs.
- Battery: CR123A DC 3V
- Size: 140 x 140 x 50mm
- Material: metal and PC plastic
- IOP: < 45mA
- Quick setting & measurement instructions:
- Align degree on the outer scale with the center 0 on the fixed vernier scale.
- Read the angle on the inner scale that aligns with the hairline (triangle) in the yellow arrow.
- Precision angle measurement instructions:
- Set the angle / level's base on the surface to be measured.
- Rotate the inner scale until the hairline (triangle) on the yellow / arrow aligns exactly with the hairline (triangle) on the inner scale.
- Read the angle in degrees on the outer scale, directly below the center 0 on the fixed venier scale.
- If the angle falls between degree marks, read the "lower" degree then observe which mark on the fixed vernier scale aligns with a mark on the outer scale. If the yellow arrow is left of center find the alignment mark right of center and vice versa. This is the tenth's of a degree over the "lover" degree.
- Precision angle setting instructions:
- Rotate the inner & outer scales until the desired angle aligns with the fixed vernier scale.
- Place the angle / level on the surface to be set and rotate or raise until both hairlines (triangle) align.
angle level / tool