Flexible carrier A8012Click here for details.
Product ID: A8012Send Inquiry
- Material: Galvanized steel sheet, supported by inner stainless steel plate.
- Fastening: Flanges are welded to both ends of the flexible conduit to insure electricity continuity.
- Fixed at the middle: Total length = stroke / 2 + 4 times bending radius + 50 mm.
- Fixed at single side: Total length = stroke + 4 times bending radius + 50mm.
- Size selection: To determine interior size, a 30 ~ 40% allowance should be added to the outside diameter of the enclosed cables to prevent binding.
- Bending: It's better to choose by 8-10 times of the outside diameter of total enclosed cables for selecting the bending radius.
- Fitting: The type of A, B, S, as picture on request.
- Security guarantee should be in the limit of 60 ~ 70% of capacities, out of this limitation, it would be artificial improper disposal.
- Suggest to install the support holder to extend the life of using.
|Type||Outside Width(Bk)(mm)||Outside Height (Hg)(mm)||Inside Width(Bi)(mm)||Inside Height(Hi)(mm)||Min. Bending Radius (KR) ±10%(mm)||Suggested Length(MAX)(mm)|
* Detailed flange types and dimensions, please see the attached catalog.
liquid-tight flexible conduit, flexible metal conduit, conduit fitting, flexible conduit connector,EMI/RFI shielding conduit, flexible carrier