Scart ConnectorClick here for details.
Product ID: Single Type With Metal Shield (SCP-3007S1/ SCP-3007S2/ SCP-3008S1/ SCP-3008S9/ SCP-3006LS)Send Inquiry
The scart connector is offered by Chang Yang, a manufacturer of connectors for audio system for more than 20 years. "SCART" socket refers to an industry standard 21 pin socket found on most TV's, VCR's and other consumer video equipment. Although initiated in Europe, the standard of the scart connector is now widely used by many Japanese and North American manufacturers. A SCART socket is a 21 pin connector fitted on many European TV, VCR, and Satellite products, it provides stereo sound and video signals both in and out of the item of equipment, it can also provide RGB signals, which can be useful for connecting Video Game Consoles or Digital TV Set Top Boxes.
The scart connector is unsurpassed because Chang Yang has professional know-how and techniques for production in order to provide high quality products for our customers. In 2008, in order to improve our quality for products and efficiency when producing, we purchased automatic production machines for single and duel scart connector. We also provide high quality and compatible Scart sockets for our customers and has established good business relationships with many well-known companies for many years.
We provide not only high quality Scart leads but also HDMI calbes/ USB 2.0 cables / audio and video cables for our customers in whole world. We believe our over 20 year experiences shall meet requests from our customers and provide best services to meet their demands. In the future, we believe Chang Yang will be your good partner. If you are interested in our scart connector, please do not hesitate and contact us today for more information!
- Temperature: -25°C TO 70°C
- Relative Humidity: Subject samples to temperature of 40±2°C and a relative humidity of 90?95% for a period of 96 hours.
- Rated Load: DC 50V 0.2A
- Contact Resistance: 35mΩ or less
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ MIN.
- Withstand Voltage: 20N nin/50N max
- ENVIRONMENT: 10% TO 90% RH
- Single scart socket supplied in different sizes and terminals for electronic and electrical products
- Allows high quality connection of three scart inputs to one scart socket
- Right or Left angle with thick round screw and lugs
- 54 mm, tin plated terminal
- With Metal shield in order to reduce the interference when transferring signals
- HDMI ATC CERTIFICATE