Product ID: CB-3010Send Inquiry
Audio Cable connects portable audio equipment with mini-stereo jacks, including portable CD players, tape players, CD sound cards, and multimedia speakers. It is the connection between two devices for audio signal transfer, simply connecting the PC sound card, portable CD player or any mini-stereo audio device with 3.5mm jacks to multimedia speakers. 3.5mm male-to male will provide the solution needed to connect your high performance system. The plugs of audio cable are gold plated to provide smooth, corrosion-free connections as well as maximum electrical conductivity. With 99.99% oxygen free copper and the common shield ground, this item can be used as an unbalanced stereo patch cable or as a balanced mono patch cable.
The major advantage of the audio cable is that unlike conventional cables, it is smaller and more flexible and it would not affected by electrical and magnetic interference. The reason is that electrical signal is converted to a light signal that passes along reflective tube within the cable. So, you will find that the sound quality is excellent and the clarity of sound is amazing. With the product, you don't need to buy an expensive cable for quality sound results! Contact us and order it today!
- Length: per your request
- Connectors: 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female
- Jacket color: all colors available Molding Type
- Nickel plated or Gold plated connectors
- Conductor: 99.99% oxygen free copper
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief.
- Great Designed for: CD players, stereos, speakers, PC/TV tuners and other related devices.
- HDMI ATC CERTIFICATE