DYNO-BOOST Adjustable Performance Chip w/ O2 Sensor Control
Product ID: DYNO-BOOSTSend Inquiry
Dyno-BOOST is a fully adjustable, programmed performance control unit designed for all vehicle fitted with ECU, simply wires inline with the factory harness of the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor and into the plug of Oxygen sensor(s) in the exhaust. You will receive crisp acceleration, much more horsepower and torque, lower quarter mile times and surprisingly increased throttle response. Installation is easy, no - special tools or expertise required. Gain +15-35 additional HP, and extremely dynamic acceleration by up to 30 % in contrast to factory engine performance. It works in conjunction with stock ECU and will not affect engine reliability or endurance. Original ECU program is in process, but the signal of Dyno-BOOST is overwriting it in each microsecond resulting richer air/fuel ratio, accordingly delivering peak horsepower, torque and acceleration.
- Improves engine output by up to 15 %.
- Enhances Nm, throttle response, acceleration and torque in the full RPM range.
- Performance level setting from 0 - 100 %.
- You can set the preferred higher air/fule ratio than the stoichiometric fuel mix.
- Unit is not a simple resistor.
- INTEGRATED O2 - OXYGEN SENSOR SIGNAL CONTROL to avoid undesired snubbing of ECU
- Pushes up acceleration and dynamism by up to 30 %.
- Results higher top speed.
- Long duration - 10 years warranty.
- Easy universal 20 minutes installation.
- Immediate effect even during driving, no ECU learning period.
- Reduces flat spots or delay time when you mash down the throttle.
- It does not affect engine endurance.
- Bright red light design
- Dyno-BOOST will supply modified signals to your vehicle's ECU. The ECU then adjusts air/fuel ratio and secondarily timing advance curves to new performance settings, in addition this MAGNUM upgrade does have an absolutely outstanding O2 sensor control circuit integrated in the unit.
- This control panel helps to prevent and stop undesired snubbig of the ECU.
- Why should ECU regulate air/fuel ratio if we have tricked the signals already by the IAT sensor?
- The answer is simple, ECU is calculating the air/fuel ratio also per other sensors' signal, and the last and most important respected control step is the oxygen content in the exhaust pipe. If O2 sensor informs the ECU that emission is too high HP-gain will be limited.
- Our evaluation does not let the Oxygens Sensor delivering fuel rich signal accordingly ECU will not restrict the injection of more fuel.
- There is no risk of any damage to the engine or electrical parts since the modified sensor signal will always remain within the manufacturers recommended specifications. The unit works in conjunction with your vehicles ECU and will not affect engine reliability. This worldwide unique Performance Chip Module can even quickly be switched, removed or re-installed at any time.
- When the module does not receive +/- 12V (led does not illuminate), unit is in factory mode.
- After feeding 12V, you can adjust fuel injection with the help of a simple potentiometer. Shipped chips are adjusted to factory mode, turn the potentiometer screw clockwise to gain more power.
- We have to suppose that the operation of injection / ignition system is significantly determined on the signals of different sensors as IAT (Intake Air Temperature), ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature), AFM (Air Flow Meter) and OS (Oxygen sensor), therefore when we trick their signals we may regulate effectively engine output.
- Dyno-BOOST arranges advance air/fuel ratio, consequently you can use your vehicle as a race car.
- Installation is easy and universal for each model.
- Locate the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor in the intake.
- Cut its signal wire and contact the purple wires to the two ends. Direction does not matter.
- Find the oxygen sensor(s) in the exhaust.偽
- Broach the sensor's signal wire偽 according to the following wiring table and contact there the blue cables.
- Contact the red cable of doubled wire to the ignition battery + 12V, and the black thread to the ground or battery negative.
- If we compare simple resistors and Dyno-BOOST we can declare that this strictly engineered unit outperforms the single resistor solutions due to its O2 sensor control wires.
- Claims stated in this lead are warranted by
- Magnum Tuning.
- We ship from stock by standard international air mail
- - Paypal (preferred)
- - Bank transfer
- - Western Union
- Item is covered by 10-year factory warranty.
- SHIPPING / DROPSHIPPING
- If you are looking for an expert company in regarding to HP-gain technology, you have just found it. We guarantee, Magnum tuning will be your reliable and perfect drop shipper in the future.
- Our profession has been engineering and manufacturing of performance chips and upgrades since 1994.
- Do not stock, just let us ship quality upgrades to your customers with total anonymity of the sender. We ship worldwide by standard registered international air mail.
- Free Shipping on orders over $130.
- Products packed in safe wrapping material or padded envelope according to the nature of the item.
- Detailed technical instructions included, no invoice or other Magnum Tuning related information displayed / included on nor within the parcel.
- An information referring to our company will not be displayed on nor within the parcel.
- Your selected name will be written on the wrapping upon your request.
- Actual shipping costs and delivery lead times always checkable before you place an order.
Performance part, performance chip, exhaust, auto accessories