Lathe Emulation System
Product ID: LEMUIISend Inquiry
The LEMU II(tm) is a PC-based Lathe emulation program used for simulating the actual turning program used for simulating the actual turning process with given CNC code. With the capability to show the simulated process with different shape of chucks, tail-stocks and form cutters, LEMU II is your ideal tool for CNC programming check and safeguard against potential process fault.
- Shape of chuck, work piece, tail-stock and cutter can display and indicate the relation location with dynamic simulation
- Definition of Tool:
- Left/right hand, font clearance, side clearance, side clearance and round nose's compensation of inner cutter and outer cutter
- Various angles and nose's radius of thread tool
- Width and fillet of grooving tool
- Form-cutter transplant from CAD system as drawing exchange file(DXF)
- Recognizable code:
- G(Preparatory) functions: G00, G01, G02, G03, G04, G20, TG21, G28, G29, G30, G33, G40, G41, G42
- Canned Cycles: G70, G71, G74, G75, G76, G77, G78, G79, G90, G92, G94, G95, G96, G97
- M(Auxiliary) functions: M00, M01, M02, M03, M04, M05, M07, M08, M09, M26, M27, M40, M41, M42, M98, M99
- Multi-language display, Chinese, English and other language if requested
- Have high-middle-low speed limit or constant surface control, when calculate the machine-hour
- Interpret mode can immediately display the shape changing according to desired instructions key-in.
- The result of simulation can translate to DXF(for CAD system Usage) and display as engineering drawing with continue line and hidden line.
- Can inverse and reclamp work piece for both sides simulation.
- Full-page-editor, support mouse driver and virture memory management.
- DNC with auto-x on/off and TV-Check.
- Versatile cutting emulation feature
- Provides cycle time calculation
- Provides stepping or continuous emulation modes
- Supports macros and subprogram calls
- Provides tool library function
- System requirement:
- IBMC or compatible(80286 and up)
- MS DOS or PC-DOS version 3.0 or later
- 640KB RAM minimum
- 2MB hard disk space
- Standard VGA display
CAD / CAM software