Ran Rota
ROTA is the brand of RAN OTO YEDEK PARCA LTD. STI. It is a quite well known brand all over the world especially in European market. With our recent studies, we succeeded to collaborate with most of major European and American distributors. And our aim is to be one of the biggest manufacturers of the world.

Briefly, Rota has been serving for Automotive Industry since its foundation in 1950, in Bursa-TURKEY and has been manufacturing steering and suspension parts for heavy duty and light trucks, buses, agricultural tractors, construction machines, passenger cars and special vehicles.

Currently, the production accommodates over 5000 types of steering and suspension parts. The production processes is performed according to ISO/TS 16949:2002 and ISO 9001:2008 standards.

Rota currently supplies 20% of its production to OEM-OES and the rest 80% to aftermarket customers. 85% of the production is exported mainly to Europe and North America.

For further information, please contact us

Company Profile

  • Factory Location
    Bursa
  • Established in
    1950
  • Capital
    1000000
  • Annual Sales:
    30000000
  • No. of Employee
    250
  • Business types
    • OEM Manufacturer
    • ODM Manufacturer
    • Exporter/Agent
  • Markets
      North America / South America / Caribbean / West Europe / East Europe / Russia / East Asia / Southeast Asia / Mid-East / Africa / Australia / New Zealand / China / Hong Kong